1. The NAM Institute For The Empowerment of Women (“NIEW”) or its authorized agent(s) at its sole discretion may gather, update, compile, copy, publish, use, disclose, suggest, disseminate, submit, offer, advertise, share and/or print all or part of the details provided herein to –
- (a) The Company Secretaries of Public Listed Companies;
- (b) Chairmen of Public Listed Companies;
- (c) Chairmen of Nomination Committees of all Public Listed Companies;
- (d) Any sourcing companies;
- (e) Malaysian Directors’ Academy (MINDA);
- (f) LeadWomen Sdn Bhd;
- (g) Government-Linked Companies;
- (h) Government Investment-Linked Companies;
- (i) Ministry of Finance;
- (j) Performance Management and Delivery Unit (PEMANDU) and/or;
- (k) PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services Sdn Bhd
2. The Personal Information shall be used for the purpose of facilitating the primary initiative of achieving 30% women representation at decision making on corporate board for the purposes of promoting Women Directors’ Programme.
3. This form shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia.
4. The Site may display the details provided herein immediately after submission is made and does not mean NIEW has approved or selected such submission.
5. The Site is established, operated and maintained by NIEW and/or its authorized agent(s).
6. All information and particulars provided herein are true, correct and accurate.